*Please apply with a resume in English*
We are looking for a Senior Backend (Java) Engineer who’s an ambitious, self-driven individual who feels at home on a PB scale data platform to join our growing data engineering team. We’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms.
Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
Do you have what it takes?
- 5+ years of experience working with systems created in service-oriented architecture.
- Strong hands-on coding experience in Java/Kotlin, SQL and comfortable diving into any new language or technology.
- Experience with or willingness to learn data engineering tools/technologies like Spark, Flink, Airflow, Hive, Druid, Presto, PostgreSQL, DBT, ETL, and familiarity with key/value databases, Kafka, and S3.
- Experience working with modern cloud-based microservice architectures.
- Experience with Linux, AWS, and containers using Docker and Kubernetes is a big plus.
- Ability to display significant ownership of features and systems and pursue results-driven development approaches consistent with pragmatism.
- Ability to build systems that balance scalability, availability, and latency.
- Strong ability to advocate for improving engineering efficiency, continuous deployment and automation tooling, monitoring solutions, and self-healing systems that enhance developer experience.
- Good communication skills, mentoring, and a force-multiplying track record.
- A desire to learn and grow, push yourself and your team, share lessons with others provide constructive and continuous feedback, and be receptive to feedback from others.
- Experience of proven track record in building and maintaining big data platforms.
- Good understanding and experience in modern ETL (incremental, one-time) with DAG design patterns, data quality checks, etc.
- Solid background in the fundamentals of computer science, distributed systems, concurrency, resiliency, caching, large-scale data processing, database schema design, and data warehousing.
You can be part of it! Take a look at our current positions.