*Please apply with a resume in English*
Hey there! Are you an awesome Finance Manager ready to join our ever growing team? Well, then keep on reading cause this is specially for you! In this role, you will be able to be responsible for a fast-growing business, with exciting international projects! You will also report directly to the Head of Group Controlling HQ. If you are looking to gain experience within a global company and boost your career, this opportunity is for you! What are you waiting for?
Do you have what it takes?
- University degree in finance and/or economics. (ACCA of CIMA courses considered an asset)
- Experience with budgeting, analysis, reporting (according to local GAAP as well as IFRS standards), forecasting processes
- English / Spanish fluency is mandatory, along with strong communication skills
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Finance Manager / Financial Controller is a must
- Good knowledge in the areas of revenue, pricing, margins, etc.
- Strong Excel modeling skills
- Able to work under pressure and manage personal stress levels
- Experience in IFRS implementation project(s) for IFRS 9, 15 or 16 is an added advantage
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- A team player attitude and the ability to adapt to complex situations
You can be part of it! Take a look at our current positions.