*Please apply with a resume in English*
Are you ready for an exciting challenge in the world of real estate technology? We're on the lookout for a Senior Node.js Engineer to join our team, working closely with one of our awe-inspiring US clients, a real estate technology company building a global accommodations brand.
As a part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to work on truly inspiring projects, developing innovative solutions that optimize revenue streams and provide guests with the best possible experience. Here, your work will make a difference in critical areas such as revenue management, pricing, payments, and property management. If you enjoy working with cutting-edge technologies in a fast-paced environment this opportunity is for you!
Do you have what it takes?
- 5+ years of software engineering experience within the tech industry
- Ability to operate without established processes or extensive guidance, taking on full ownership of the product area.
- Experience with Node.js server-side application development using frameworks such as Nest.js or Express.js
- Professional experience with relational and non-relational database technologies - MongoDB, MySQL, Postgres, Dynamodb.
- Experience deploying and maintaining cloud-based web applications (AWS preferred).
- Experience with serverless microservice-based architectures (AWS Lambda, Serverless Framework, Google Cloud Functions, etc.)
- Understanding of event-driven communication patterns (sns, sqs).
- Experience with agile methodologies and rapid iteration cycles.
- You have a strong EQ, and are able to generate deep empathy with guests and operating team members which enables you to truly listen and implement product feedback.
You can be part of it! Take a look at our current positions.