We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to help us build solid and scalable data infrastructure and analytical environment. The ideal candidate enjoys data wrangling, optimizing data pipelines, and building solutions for data collections and analysis in parallelized and scaled-out environments. The infrastructure currently processes billions of data points and hosts databases well into terabyte-size ranges, making this an interesting and challenging opportunity.
- 10+ years experience as a software engineer using a JVM-based language
- Experience developing cloud-based pipelines
- 5+ years of Spark and Scala
- Experience with developing and deploying cloud-based data solutions
- Experience in any of the following is considered to be an asset: streaming technology such as Kafka or Google Pub/Sub, Databricks, AWS / GCP, Postgres, Protobuf, Snowflake or other Data Warehousing solutions, and Test-Driven Development
- Python is nice to have
- Ability to operate with strong ownership and independence
- Excellent communication skills
- English: Upper intermediate or advanced level
You can be part of it! Take a look at our current positions.