We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Software as a Service (SaaS) Technical Support Engineer to join our Customer Success team as we continue to grow our customer base and expand our relationships, products, and value for each. We strive to be considered a highly strategic partner and this role ensure we achieve that goal post-implementation. In this highly technical role, you will serve as the primary technical contact to help some of the largest retailers solve their most challenging Tier 2 / 3 issues. This will require experienced troubleshooting techniques, escalation management, and problem-solving complex coding challenges. In addition, you will be responsible for enhancing and debugging complex integrations to ensure data is surfaced in our Platform as expected. You will be in frequent email communication with our customers/partners, and will be a critical component to overall customer satisfaction after solutions are implemented.
If you enjoy working with cutting-edge technologies in a fast-paced environment this opportunity is for you!
- 5+ years experience in technical support or equivalent customer-facing role with a track record of increased responsibility
- Proven ability to solve complex problems while also being a master of simplicity
- Ability to diagnose issues in source code and strong working knowledge of SQL in order to assist in issue resolution and prioritization
- Strong collaboration capabilities - this role is customer facing and you will routinely work with multiple internal and external teams to solve technical issues
- Growth mindset - you grow with new products, new technologies, new customers, new relationships, and are comfortable with frequent context switches
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or other relevant fields
- Experience working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- A collaborative individual that can work in a fast-paced environment with technical and non-technical teams
- Proven ability to discover root problems by asking great questions and develop creative solutions to create value for our customers
- Bias to take action using all resources available to help our customers create a world-class delivery experience
- Empathy for our customers and their end customers
- Fluency in English
- Experience in retail, ecommerce, supply chain, or logistics is not required but is ideal for the role
- Strong process for prioritizing competing tasks and effective multitasking where necessary
You can be part of it! Take a look at our current positions.