*Please apply with a resume in English*
We are looking for a Senior Back-End Software Engineer (Java) to join one of our US Clients! We're seeking someone excited about working closely with Product Managers, Engineers, and other Data Scientists to address unsolved problems in acquiring, understanding, and ranking content from inside mobile apps. Working in this team means you'll get the opportunity to learn and grow daily, interfacing with both technical and non-technical team members, and coordinating closely with external partners. Help transform how brands and users interact across digital platforms!
Do you have what it takes?
- Strong experience in Java, Python and comfortable diving into any language or technology.
- Strong experience in building and maintaining data-driven systems is a plus.
- Experience with databases like Postgres, and familiarity with Redis, Kafka and Airflow.
- SQLite experience is a plus.
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment.
- Ability to write readable and testable code.
- High attention to detail and a strong desire to continually improve.
- Experience partnering with Data Scientists is a plus.
What you will do?
- Help build and shape the next generation of mobile systems.
- Influence best practices and technical excellence within your team and across the client's organization.
- Create designs for new sub-systems or for changes to existing systems within their product line.
- Work with the QA team to ensure the features you're shipping are of high quality, including rolling up your sleeves and writing both unit and integration tests.
- Learn something new every week, whether it’s a new technology or a quirk of a language you otherwise didn’t know. On occasion, you may find yourself picking up a new language or working with an unfamiliar platform.
You can be part of it! Take a look at our current positions.