We are currently looking for Senior DevOps/SRE to join our team working in one of our USA Clients within a team whose responsibilities are to keep the lights on. They cover DevOps and SRE, support the software engineering teams’ development workstreams, monitoring network and cloud infrastructure to ensure that our Client´s platform remains online and is able to serve customers’ needs.
- Professional Experience in one of the following languages: TypeScript, JAVA, C#, GOLANG, PYTHON
- Front-End Frameworks: AngularJS and React
- Professional Experience in one of the following: Terraform, Ansible, Spring Boot, jHipster, Keycloak, Redis, SAP, JDBC Connectors, KUBERNETES; DOCKER, .NET FRAMEWORK 4+, LINQ / ENTITY FRAMEWORK, DATA MIGRATIONS, GITHUBGIS/REVIT/SOLIDWORKS
- Event Streaming and Queue/Workflow driven systems: KAFTA STREAMING, SQS/SNS, RabbitMQ
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, or related technical discipline
- Excellent object-oriented or functional analysis and design skills
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to solve problems and apply analysis to make data-driven decisions
- Comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders, and working as part of a global team
You can be part of it! Take a look at our current positions.