*Please apply with a resume in English*
Are you a Senior Front-end Engineer? Join our team working on an innovative product that provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies e-discovery, legal document review, and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers, and governments!
This client's scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters. You will collaborate with a team building high-quality software delivering feature sets that delight customers while driving the UI architecture and backend orchestration layer towards our aspirational goal of everything being ‘well-crafted’. Join us!
Do you have what it takes?
- 5+ years of Frontend development experience.
- Solid React experience.
- Enjoy the challenges of architecting a ‘micro-frontend’ architecture that does not compromise UX and end-user performance SLAs.
- Experience designing and implementing a layered application architecture that can be easily changed to accommodate evolving business requirements.
- Experience designing and communicating external and internal architectural perspectives of well-encapsulated systems.
- Hooks/GraphQL experience (nice to have).
- You have experience in startup environments delivering high-quality solutions (nice to have).
- You have experience using Feature or Release Toggles as a code branching strategy (nice to have).
- You have experience identifying, selecting, and extending 3rd party components (commercial or open-source) that provide operational leverage (nice to have).
- You have experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment environments with an emphasis on a well-maintained testing pyramid (nice to have).
You can be part of it! Take a look at our current positions.