We are looking for an experienced senior backend engineer to quickly develop cloud based solutions, mobile / desktop app-based solutions, and API-based solutions for existing and new products. You will write Node.js, set up SQL & Redis queries, design database schema as well as script and improve testing, deployments, and server infrastructure provisioning/maintenance.
Our Client is a fast-growing B2B telehealth startup that allows veterinary practices to offer care to their clients with a fully-fledged mobile/web app platform that scales in real-time to meet the needs of tens of thousands of businesses 24/7.
- Minimum 5 years experience in developing, testing, and deployments for cloud base solutions, mobile / desktop app based solutions, and/or API based solutions.
- Minimum 3 years experience working within Node.js (Code samples should include Node.js samples)
- Minimum 2 years experience Hands-on experience in Automation, Configuring and Deploying instances on AWS, cloud-native architecture
- Recent experience handling containerization in Docker/Kubernetes
- Comfortable working with Postgresql/MySQL and Firebase
- Creating tables, designing schemas (relational and non-relational databases), experience troubleshooting and optimizing poorly performing queries
- Minimum 3 years implementing/maintaining Linux servers (configuring web servers, configuring security software, log maintenance, etc.)
- Advantage: experience with healthcare, telecom, call centers, chat, marketplaces, task queue management, or payment solutions
You can be part of it! Take a look at our current positions.