*Please apply with a resume in English*
We are looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer to join one of our US Clients! Joining a team full of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all they do to create an inspiring product, team, and company. Get involved in various kinds of testing and automation activities to enforce the highest level of product quality, which is a core and integral part of our customers day-to-day activities in the mobile ecosystem. You'll get the opportunity to learn and grow daily, and build with autonomy, responsibility, and influence!
Do you have what it takes?
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 4+ years of hands-on automation testing experience in at least two of these areas UI, API/Services, SDK.
- Ability to write excellent test plans and test scripts.
- Experience creating and/or using automated test frameworks for web applications or other software.
- Broad width and in-depth knowledge of QE tools, processes, and tech stack.
- Familiarity with databases and capability to generate complex database queries.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Dedication to deeply learning product functionality and use cases and willingness to go beyond finding bugs, to diagnosing why problems occur.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to take ownership, and the ability to identify and solve problems quickly in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do?
- Partner with other teams & drive cross-functional efforts with the goal of ensuring high quality on end-to-end product functionality.
- Develop automated testing scripts that leverage in-house systems/frameworks and commercial tools for a complex, multi-tiered cloud-based system.
- Develop, modify and execute software test plans.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of complex issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Innovate and invest in tools and solutions that’ll help increase the efficiency of product releases.
- Find opportunities for continuous improvements to our software system and product quality.
You can be part of it! Take a look at our current positions.